Oh, so many things have happened since I was able to post last. I will get better at this. ;-)
I may do this in a few posts....
Last weekend...
We go to the BX to look for some items Adam needed for his moped. By the way, Adam built his own moped. He bought a bike. He bought a motor, and he made a moped. Pictures are on our website of it. He did an awesome job! So...while we are there we see two contest sweepstakes to sign up for. One was for a Blue Ray DVD and the other for a Wii. We signed up for both. You had to be present to win the DVD one, and the drawing was going to be that same day at 3 PM. We go home and when 2:30 comes, Madilyn is sleeping still and Adam is busy on the moped. I figured we would not win, but for some reason I thought I would go just to see that we truly would not win. :-) I get there, and the man who was working there said it would be about 10 more minutes. In about 5 minutes I hear an announcement on the intercom saying everyone needed to come sign up to win this DVD player. Everyone only had 10 minutes to do it, so they needed to hurry. I thought Oh my word. The winner was supposed to be announced at 3, not still be entering in at 3:10. Then they announce 5 more minutes....then 1 more minute! You better hurry!
Then they start calling out the winners. Then they finally get to the first place winner (for the DVD) and who do they call....David Adam McGhee!!!
I could not believe it! We actually one! I start walking to the front with the hugest smile on my face. The man told me I did not look like David. I explained David was my husband and he was at home with our sleeping baby. It was so shocking! I still can not believe we won!
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment