Friday, August 28, 2009

My First Korean Haircut

I had a wonderful birthday! Adam, my precious perfect husband, took off work to be with me. We were able to get a little extra sleep. Then we ate pancakes for breakfast. We went to a cute bakery for lunch. This bakery is also the bakery we will probably use for Madilyn's birthday cake. Then I was going to get a massage, but the lady was unavailable. After that I went and had my hair cut at a Korean salon. I was a little nervous at first. A Korean waitress at a restaurant on base has really cute hair, so I asked her where she gets her hair cut. She told me the place, which is a salon right off base. The only thing was the lady does not speak any English. :- I was a little worried. I brought in a pic I printed from online, but then I found a cuter one in one of her books once we got to the salon. She was really sweet and I loved her! She did have to call our friend, talk to her, hand me the phone, my friend would tell/ask me what she said, I give the phone back, my friend would tell her what I said. Then she would get off the phone and cut. :-) We had a nice little teamwork going on. Finally, I will for sure go back to Chong Won for my next cut. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment